WELCOME TO THE
OHIO ANGUS ASSOCIATION
2015 Ohio Angus Officer Team
2015 Ohio Angus Board of Directors
Directors At Large:
Term Expires 2015
Term Expires 2016
Regional & Jr. Association Directors
John King - Black Swamp
Chip Enos - Eastern Ohio
Steve Crowe - Miami Valley
Sandra Wallace - North Central
Jay Clutter - West Central
Lauren Grimes - Ohio Jr. Angus
Ohio Angus Media Kit & Advertising Opportunities
Newsletter and Website Advertising
- Published 11 times per year (February - January) Approximate mail date is the 5th. E-mailed on or near 5th to E-list members
- Copy Ready Ad Deadline is the 20th of the preceding month
- Ad design services - submit plans by the 10th of the preceding month, additional charges apply
- Ads from other publications - submit order instruction by the 20th of preceding month, fees may apply
- Pricing is for copy ready ads in PDF format. Newsletter is printed black and white -ads may be submitted in color and will be used in color for web/email versions
- Print ads should be submitted in high resolution (300dpi) PDF format, in full color if desired, printer will convert to grayscale
- Angus sale advertisers will receive free sale and fieldman services with the placing of 2 full page ads.
- Must be current Ohio Angus member to advertise cattle sales, and content must relate to sale of Angus cattle.
- One time e-mail with or without attachment
- Sent to all Ohio Angus E-Blast list, including Ohio Angus member and Angus breeders from surrounding states. (App. 900 emails)
- $100 per e-mail / $50 with purchase of full page news ad
- Email submitted as high resolution JPeg at 1800 x 2700 pixels.
- Membership directory with Ohio Angus Association, Jr. Association, and Ladies Auxiliary information, show and sale info, calendar, breeder tools, activity results and photos, and advertisements
- Published annually in March. Mailed directly to all members and advertisers.
- Additional copies distributed throughout Ohio and surrounding states at shows, sales, and industry events
- Ad design services are available, additional charges apply
Black/white Full Color live areableed full page$225 $3855.5 x 8.51/8 in. (.125) 1/2 page$130 $2255.5 x 4.25 1/8 in. (.125)
11% discount for ads received by deadline in copy ready (PDF) format Ads should be submitted
in high resolution (300dpi) PDF.
Deadlines / Page selection
- Premium pages / buyers choice page selection to be sold at auction, Saturday, February 2, 2013 at Ohio Angus annual banquet
- Confidential bids will be accepted if you cannot attend auction - minimum bid $250
- Auction purchased ads include ad placement, design/layout, and color charges with no additional fees
- Full color pages are limited availability and usually sell out at auction
- February 8 - Deadline to reserve ad space
- February 15 - Deadline for plans and materials to be submitted for Ad design / layout assistance
- February 17 - Copy ready (PDF) ad deadline
Direct Mailings / Mail List Access
- The membership and other mailing lists are the sole property of the Ohio Angus Assocation and may not be duplicated or used in any manner without proper consent.
- Members or business advertisers may conduct special mailings through the Ohio Angus Association, for $150 plus printing and mailing costs
- Under no circumstances will the mailing list be distributed via hard copy or electronic to to anyone other than the printer of choice for the mailing.
Classified Newsletter Marketplace Advertising
- one 50 word ad free per membership per year
- others $10 for 30 days with 50 word max, $5 per additional 10 words, $5 per picture or link
Chairman of Board: