2017 Ohio Angus Officer Team
2017 Ohio Angus Board of Directors
• Do You Raise Registered Angus Cattle?
• Do You use Angus Bulls/Cows in your Commercial Operation?
• Do You work in the Beef Industry?
• Do You want to learn more about how the Angus Breed canmake you more profitable?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the Ohio Angus Association is for YOU! Sign up today! To join over 350 fellow Angus enthusiasts from Ohio and surrounding states.
The Ohio Angus Association membership is comprised of a wide arrange of individuals including: Seedstock Producers, Commercial Cow/Calf Operators, Backgrounders/Cattle Feeders and Industry Personnel that all share the same interest and desire for Angus Cattle. The Ohio Angus Association, a non-profit organization, works to encourage and extend the influence of Angus cattle, promote the Angus breed and the interests of its membership, create closer relationships between its members and stimulate greater activity among them. As a member of the Ohio Angus Association you have access to an enormous amount of resources and benefits
• Subscription to “Ohio Angus News” our monthly newsletter with news, notes & activities of the Angus breed & Cattle industry.
• Listing in our annual Membership Directory & Handbook
• Advertising opportunities in the Newsletter, Handbook & Website
• Marketing opportunities through the Ohio Beef Expo Angus Sale & Buckeye Best of Both Worlds Sale.
• 1 Free classified Ad/Year in the “Ohio Angus News - Private Treaty Marketplace”
• Secretary/Fieldman Services including: Ad & Logo Design, Consultation, Private-Treaty Marketing, Education & Industry Relations.
• And many more!
Chairman of Board:
Directors At Large:
Term Expires 2017
Term Expires 2016
Regional & Jr. Association Directors
John King - Black Swamp
Chip Enos - Eastern Ohio
John Hall - Miami Valley
Nick Wagner - North Central
Jay Clutter - West Central
Jamie Wheeler - Ohio Jr. Angus
WELCOME TO THE
Celebrating 100 Years of Angus Excellence!